With almost 3 million homes for sale in the United States on any given day, it’s hard to know what sets one property apart from another. The answer is usually “location,” but there are other factors that determine the value of a property, one of them being the value of the buildings on the land.
Even if you’re not thinking of selling your home in the near future, it’s important to maintain and improve your property value. A valuable addition like a metal carport will protect the assets inside it, and also the assets of your entire property.
How Do Metal Carports Add Financial Value to Your Property?
A prefab metal carport is an easy way to add value to your property, and here’s why:
This addition is one that any potential buyer will find useful. In fact, homes with carports are automatically more attractive than those without. So your steel carport becomes a selling feature for your home, and you get to enjoy the benefits of the carport even if you aren’t looking to sell.
A metal carport doesn’t just add value to a new property. It’s easy and affordable to add a prefab carport to an existing property and customize it to fit an existing location.
Here are the specific ways a metal carport adds financial value to your property:
- It Automatically Adds Square Footage: Homebuyers are always interested in the square footage of the buildings on a property. It’s usually the first statistic mentioned in a sale listing. One of the best ways to increase property value is by increasing square footage, and having a steel carport on your property will have an immediate impact on its value. Steel is also known for its durability and longevity, along with low maintenance needs. So adding a metal carport can give you a lifetime of value in your property.
- It Protects Your Vehicle Investments: Every type of vehicle or vehicles you store in your metal carport will benefit from its protection. After all, vehicles are a big investment worth protecting. Save your vehicles from the damage that can come from the sun and its harmful UV rays, from wind, hail, rain, and snow, and from tree sap or bird droppings. A metal carport will increase the property value of your home and protect the value and beauty of your vehicles.
- A Metal Carport Increases the Convenience: If you live in a cold-weather climate, you won’t have to clear ice and snow from your vehicle! You’ll also be protected from rain, hail, tree sap, and other environmental hazards that can damage or deteriorate your vehicles. Steel carports are also naturally fire-resistant, low maintenance, and resistant to hazards like mold and termites.
- It Can Easily Become a Selling Feature: You might think a metal carport can only be added when you’re building a new home. But the variety of styles and color options means you can add a carport to your property at any time. It doesn’t matter the age or style of your home; a metal carport can be customized to fit the surroundings. A prefab steel carport can blend with your home with a matching color, or blend with the surroundings with neutral shades like brown, tan, or green. When you are ready to sell your home, your metal carport is a definite boost to the selling features.
Metal Carport’s Performance and Differentiation Are Also the Key factors to Boosting Value
- Witness An Exceptional Performance Choosing a metal carport from Garage Buildings’ means you’ll get quality materials and workmanship, providing you with exceptional performance in your carport. Prefab steel carports don’t require the maintenance and repairs associated with other building products. Metal carports are also extremely durable in withstanding inclement conditions like wind, rain, and snow. That durability and lifespan mean you’ll have added value to your property for years to come.
- Differentiating with Other Structures Steel carports are superior to other materials in several ways. Compared to a wood structure, a metal carport can be less expensive. Steel is also better for the environment than wood. Steel is naturally fire-resistant and is impervious to pests like termites or mold and mildew. Steel won’t warp or rot. And, steel is relatively maintenance-free, providing value and convenience without hassle.
Add a Metal Carport and Add Value
Working with Garage Buildings to add a metal carport on your land is a great way to add value to your property, while you get to enjoy all the benefits of the structure.
Garage Buildings on-time delivery and metal building expertise means you won’t be disappointed with your prefab steel carport. Garage Buildings also boasts an A+ Customer Service rating with the Better Business Bureau as a dealer of the highest quality steel buildings.
Contact Garage Buildings today on +1 (888) 234-0475 to work with one of our Qualified and Trained Design Consultants and add a valuable metal carport to your property.