Winter Storm Stella Blizzard Hammering North East
Winter Storm Stella is hammering the Northeast with heavy snow, intensifying winds, even some accumulating ice, which will lead to major travel disruption. This type of heavy snow and wind is the reason many customers choose Garage Buildings Garages. They are perfect for not only protecting your valuables but also housing emergency equipment like generators that can serve as backup power during heavy storms.
Many of the Northeastern States have declared a State of Emergency and for good reason. Some areas can see well over 2 feet of snow in many areas. With a Certified Garage from Garage Buildings your family can rest assured our buildings can help protect your valuables even in the heaviest of snow.
Stella’s Northeast Timing
- Heavy snow will continue sliding northeastward from eastern Pennsylvania and central New York into a large swath of New England, except southeast New England.
- Snowfall rates of 1 to 4 inches per hour are possible in this zone with blizzard conditions possible.
- Near the I-95 corridor from Boston to Washington D.C., sleet, freezing rain, even some rain is possible before changing back to snow and ending from south to north.
- Road and airport travel are likely to be snarled across the region. Some roads may become impassable.
- Strong winds (gusts over 40 or 50 mph) and the weight of the snow could cause some tree damage and power outages.
Our Snow Certified Garages can easily handle gusts of 40-50MPH with our wind certifications in most areas exceeding over 100MPH. If you are looking for the perfect garage that can meet the pounding threat of heavy snow and wind that a Winter Storm like Stella can bring. Your next Metal Garage should be with Garage Buildings.
Avoid the Headache of Winter Storms and purchase your Snow Certified Garage Building today! Offering huge discounts to any customers buying in the northeast right now.