Single Car Carports
Popular Single Car Carports Purchased
Boxed Eave One Car Carport
Partially Enclosed 1 Car Carport
Boxed Eave 1 Car Metal Carport
Regular Roof Single Car Carport
Single Car Carport
Standard One Car Carport
Single Car Carport with Regular Roof
Custom Metal Carport
What is a One Car Carport?
A one car carport is a shelter that protects a single vehicle at a time from inclement weather. It’s an open-ended metal canopy that’s tall enough to protect smaller vehicles and recreational vehicles. It’s an economical option for storing and protecting anything that fits underneath the carport.
Features and Benefits of Single Car Carports
Single car metal carports provide shelter from the sun throughout the day, give shelter from the rain, snow, and hail, and offer a dry place to get in and out of the car during inclement weather. They’re reasonably priced, and one car carport kits let the DIYer place the unit anywhere they want to on their property.
- Economically priced
- DIY one car carport kits offer even more savings and flexibility
- Made from galvanized steel to resist rust and corrosion
- Keeps vehicles from exposure to inclement weather and damaging UV rays from the sun
- No pre-poured concrete pad needed for installation and can be placed anywhere on the property
What are the Uses for One Car Carports and Single Metal Carports?
It’s called a carport, but it’s useful for sheltering anything you want to protect from the elements. A single car carport features a peaked roof that’s supported by struts on the side. The sides of the carport are open, but they can be enclosed with your choice of material if you want to use the carport as a tent or want to give your vehicle more protection. You can also use the carport for an open workshop space. It allows you to keep working even when the weather is bad. Store your bikes, whether they’re motorcycles or pedal powered, and keep them protected when the weather turns bad. And when the growing season is over, a one car metal carport can keep your gardening equipment safe and ready for next year.
What is the Strength of one car carports?
One car metal carports are built from high-strength materials designed to withstand most kinds of inclement weather. A one car carport is made using high-strength steel tubing and galvanized steel for the roof for durability and strength. The roof of a carport can handle up to 40 pounds of snow per square foot when constructed properly along with other accessories.
Advantage of 1 Car Carports
One car carports offer conveniences and advantages that make them ideal for a variety of uses. They can enhance your property, provide storage for recreational vehicles, and even be used as an outdoor shelter for a workshop or picnic area. Some of the uses include:
- Can be located anywhere on the property
- Adds usable space
- Protects boats, RVs, trailers, recreational vehicles and more from inclement weather
- Convenience of use
- Can be enclosed to create a workshop or provide more protection for items stored within
One Car Carports Roof Styles
Carports have different types of roofs and they’re all designed to meet a specific need or design preference. Roof styles include:
- Boxed eave roofs have the panels running from end to end and result in a horizontal appearance
- Vertical roofs feature panels running from roof peak to edge and provide the highest resistance to wind and snow loads.
- Lean-to roof is one-half of a carport and is designed to lean against the wall of an existing structure
- Regular roof features a peaked roof with panel ribs running horizontal to the ground
Single Car Metal Carport Sizes
Single car carports come in the standard width of 12 feet and 18 feet, a standard length of 21 feet to 36 feet and 7 feet to 13 feet high. However, when buying a custom single car carport, the sizes can be adjusted if you need more length, height, or width.
Are You Thinking about Budget?
Concerned with the one car carport price? Take advantage of our rent-to-own and financing programs that help you get the carport you’re looking for and without putting out a lot of money up front. You can get your 1 car carport now with our no credit check rent-to-own payment program.
Why Choose Us for One Car Carports?
We at Garage Buildings pride ourselves on building quality one car steel carports right here in the USA. Our design consultants provide customers with a pricing quote that has no hidden fees or surprise extra costs. We are one of the largest single car metal carport providers in America, and we stand behind our pricing and our products from start to finish.