Whilst the obvious use for a carport is a storage space for your car, there are a number of other ways you can utilize this new space on your property. Here are some of the most common uses:
- Workshop Space – if you have a hobby such as carpentry or crafting, then installing a workshop in your carport storage will give you space to explore your passion without interruption.
- Man Cave or She-Shed – looking for a space to call your own? Why not use the carport storage to create a space that gets you away from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
- Pool House – if you have a pool on your property, then why not use the storage space in your carport to create a pool house for you and guests to enjoy? You can even rig up an outdoor entertainment area so that you can all enjoy the long summer evenings outside.
- Office Space and Entry Way – working from home can be stressful so why not pack up your things and create your own office in the carport storage? You can even use the carport cover as your covered entryway for any clients that come to visit.
- Retail, Commercial or Agricultural Needs – whatever your profession is, a carport storage area can be turned into a building that will support you. From shops to offices and storage to school rooms, the list is endless.
When you are ready to get your carport shed combo kit ordered, you will need to think about customizing it to suit your needs. At Garage Buildings, we offer a wide range of customization options that include:
- Personalized Sizing – whatever space you have available we can work with! We can customize the size of your new carport to suit your exact requirements.
- Range of Roofs – depending on your area and weather, you can choose from a regular roof, a vertical roof, or an A-frame horizontal roof. Our advisors are ready to help you choose.
- Different Colors – choose a color that compliments your other buildings or stands out from the crowd with our numerous color options.
- Various Doors & Windows – opt for beautiful finishes with doors and windows that match your style.
- Different Gauges – if you need a stronger building then go for our 12-gauge or 14-gauge options.
- Specific Anchors – with rebar, asphalt, and concrete anchors all being popular choices, you can decide which one suits you best.
- Certified and Non-Certified Options – if you live somewhere that experiences heavy snow and rain or strong winds, then you are likely to need a certified building. If this is the case, then we can provide this too!
Investing in a carport is a big decision, especially when you can’t decide between one with or without storage. Check out our main reasons for choosing a carport with storage:
- You get weather protection that will save your vehicles from getting damaged by Mother Nature.
- You have access to extra storage space that can be utilized in a number of ways.
- You can be confident that your belongings are securely stored with lockable storage.
- You can enjoy a versatile space that changes as your needs change.
- You can have a more comfortable life if you convert your storage into an outdoor living space.
When you are ready to move ahead with a new carport, you will need to follow the steps listed below:
First, you will need to measure and decide how much of the available space you want to use.
Next, you will need to identify how you want to use the space once it is constructed.
Then, decide on the size you want and the customizations that you will choose.
Finally, place your order with the team at Garage Buildings and get your foundations laid and ready for delivery.
If your budget is tight, then you can save money by choosing a carport kit that is delivered to your site ready for installation. Each kit is prefabricated to your specific requirements and then carefully packed and delivered free of charge.
We know that the thought of constructing your own carport can be scary, but we provide all the materials and instructions you need to get the job done. All you need is a group of people to help and a solid and level foundation to build on. It really is a great way to save money, giving you the ability to end up with the carport with the storage that you need.
If you are keen to find out how much a carport with storage will cost, then you can get in touch with our team who will provide you with a no-obligation quote. All we will need is your ideas and requirements so that we can draft a plan which can then be costed and shared with you for consideration.
Each carport is carefully designed to the client’s specifications, meaning that your quote will be personal to your needs. When you are working with a strict budget, our team will help you to understand how to make it stretch and the areas that can’t be compromised so that you end up with the best results.
Now you know everything there is to know about investing in a metal carport, it is time to order! At Garage Buildings, we pride ourselves on offering the best prices, the best lead times, and the best customer service, so that you can purchase with confidence and get your new building delivered when you need it the most.
Our team of experts is on hand and ready to discuss your requirements – so don’t delay, give us a call today at +1 (888) 234-0475!