Whilst the obvious use for a carport is a storage space for your car, there are a number of other ways you can utilize this new space on your property. Here are some of the most common uses:
- Workshop Space – if you have a hobby such as carpentry or crafting, then installing a workshop in your carport storage will give you space to explore your passion without interruption.
- Man Cave or She-Shed – looking for a space to call your own? Why not use the carport storage to create a space that gets you away from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
- Pool House – if you have a pool on your property, then why not use the storage space in your carport to create a pool house for you and guests to enjoy? You can even rig up an outdoor entertainment area so that you can all enjoy the long summer evenings outside.
- Office Space and Entry Way – working from home can be stressful so why not pack up your things and create your own office in the carport storage? You can even use the carport cover as your covered entryway for any clients that come to visit.
- Retail, Commercial or Agricultural Needs – whatever your profession is, a carport storage area can be turned into a building that will support you. From shops to offices and storage to school rooms, the list is endless.