Our all steel carports come in various sizes and lengths. Whether your storing your classic car or your for personal man cave, these durable metal building garage kits come in many configurations – sizes, heights, widths, and colors to suit individual structural and style needs.
GarageBuildings.com Double Carports start at $795.00**
If your need coverage for more than 1 vehicle or piece of machinery, Garagebuildings.com double carports are the ideal solution. Our Double Metal Garages and Double Wide Metal Carports provide ultimate protection from sun, rain and windblown debris. Our double carports can be customized fit to your needs, our double wide carports are available uncertified (standard) or certified (optional).
- 14-gauge steel framing
- 29-gauge roof panels designed to withstand punishing elements
- Your choice of colors
- Widths (by feet) 20, 22, 24
- Lengths (by feet) typically 21,26,31,36,41
- Our sleek attractive carports offer you an extensive array of standard features: colors, sizes, roof types and door sizes:
- Rounded Corners with horizontal roof panels
- A-Frame Horizontal Double Wide Carports: A frame Roof Design with Boxed Eaves with Horizontal Roof Panels
- A-Frame Vertical Roof: A frame Roof Design with Boxed Eaves w/ Vertical Roof Panels (Optional)
- Solid Steel Construction
- All Heavy Galvanized Steel Framing
- 14 Gauge Steel Framing Standard for all Double wide Carports
- Various Colors
- Sidewall heights from 5’-12’
- Certified (Optional) and Non Certified Available (Standard)
- Each Certified Structure is wind and snow rated meeting or exceeding your local municipal requirements. (Optional)
- Delivery and Installation Included on Every Double wide Carport
We also offer a variety of options with our double wide carports. You can customize your carport for access from the ends of the structure or from the sides. You can even have it completely enclosed with roll up doors up to 16 feet wide and 14 feet high.
- The sidewall height of our double wide carports starts at 5 feet and goes up to 12 feet
- The centerline of the roof on our car ports and covers is typically 3 feet higher than the unit’s leg height. The roof pitch would depend on the width of your car port or steel building. It varies between 2-4 feet but most of the time it is 3 feet 2 inches higher than the leg.
If you need assistance deciding on the right roofing for your needs, contact us. Our staff is ready to assist with your requests. Call 888-234-0475
Call 888-234-0475 to schedule your carport installation today!