Barns & Agriculture
Barns & Agriculture
Good shelter is essential to any agricultural business as horses, livestock, hay grain, crops and equipment all need protection form the elements. Steel Farm buildings are much stronger than traditional old fashioned wooden pole barns and are maintenance free. Available in a wide variety of sizes to accommodate your farm equipment or agricultural needs these versatile steel building can come in any length for a growing operation. Garagebuildings.com are perfect protectors for livestock and horse barns.
We all know time is money, that’s why our steel barns are delivered and erected on your site saving you time and money. With delivery factory direct to your door, our equipment storage buildings utilize heavy commercial grade steel. Dedicated to providing the highest quality horse barns in the industry, our agricultural buildings are designed to last. Metal A frame horse barns are the most popular with none other than red roofing and trim. Metal Structures provide the ultimate protection from sun, rain and windblown debris. Our barns can be customized fit your needs, our double wide carports are available uncertified (standard) or certified (optional).
Garagebuildings.com pole barns steel buildings and pole metal buildings are virtually maintenance free. Unlike stick-built pole barns and pole buildings or pole barns and pole buildings from some other companies, Garagebuildings.com pre-engineered pole steel buildings for agriculture are impervious to insects and rot, are resistant to roosting birds defecating on machinery, crops and livestock, and feature unmatched steel building industry warranty protection. Click Here for Immediate Quote or call 1-888-234-0475
Garagebuildings.com pre-engineered steel storage buildings and prefab metal barns and prefab barn steel building kits make sheltering and protecting your equipment and livestock easy. Garagebuildings.com will custom design and engineer any farm steel building and storage metal building to your exact specifications, custom designed for all of your farming needs.
- 14-gauge steel framing
- 29-gauge roof panels designed to withstand punishing elements
- Your choice of colors
- Widths (by feet) 20, 22, 24
- Lengths (by feet) typically 21,26,31,36,41
- Our sleek attractive carports offer you an extensive array of standard features: colors, sizes, roof types and door sizes:
- Rounded Corners with horizontal roof panels
- A-Frame Horizontal Barns: A frame Roof Design with Boxed Eaves with Horizontal Roof Panels
- A-Frame Vertical Roof: A frame Roof Design with Boxed Eaves w/ Vertical Roof Panels (Optional)
- Solid Steel Construction
- All Heavy Galvanized Steel Framing
- 14 Gauge Steel Framing Standard for all Barns
- Various Colors
- Sidewall heights from 5’-12’
- Certified (Optional) and Non Certified Available (Standard)
- Each Certified Structure is wind and snow rated meeting or exceeding your local municipal requirements. (Optional)
- Delivery and Installation Included on Every Carport
We also offer a variety of options with our Steel barns. You can customize your carport for access from the ends of the structure or from the sides. You can even have it completely enclosed with roll up doors up to 16 feet wide and 14 feet high.
- The sidewall height of our steel barns starts at 5 feet and goes up to 20 feet
- The centerline of the roof on our car ports and covers is typically 3 feet higher than the unit’s leg height. The roof pitch would depend on the width of your car port or steel building. It varies between 2-4 feet but most of the time it is 3 feet 2 inches higher than the leg. Click Here for Immediate Quote or call 1-888-234-0475